Our uniform is an important part of our school and we wear it every school day. Our uniform shows that we belong together, and when we look smart it means that we are keen to learn and do well.
The uniform consists of:
- grey trousers, skirts or pinafores
- gold shirts or polo shirts
- royal blue sweatshirts, jumpers or cardigans
- gold and white summer dresses
- blue, gold, white or grey headscarves
- black flat shoes
- grey, black or white socks or tights
All shoes must be plain black. (Sandals, Mules and boots [full length or ankle] are not allowed. Hair decorations should be small and either grey, gold or blue.
Long sleeve tee shirts must not be worn under the gold shirts
Leggings may not be worn, but trousers may be worn under a skirt, pinafore or dress.
Children may bring trainers to school to wear in the playground or for PE.
- Royal blue shorts
- white t-shirt
- a royal blue track-suit for colder weather
- trainers or plimsolls