Our uniform is an important part of our school and we wear it every school day. Our uniform shows that we belong together, and when we look smart it means that we are keen to learn and do well.
We are currently in the process of transitioning to a new school uniform. All Reception children and any new starters to the school will be expected to wear the new uniform. For existing pupils, the current uniform can still be used until they have been outgrown. However, any replacement items should be from the new uniform range.
The new uniform will consist of:
- black trousers or a tartan skirt
- white cotton shirt
- v neck jumper with school logo
- school tie (elasticated for YR-Y4)
- gold and white summer dresses
- blue, gold, white or grey headscarves
- black flat shoes
- black or white socks or tights
All shoes must be plain black. (Sandals, Mules and boots [full length or ankle] are not allowed. Hair decorations should be small and either grey, gold or blue.
Leggings may not be worn, but trousers may be worn under a skirt, pinafore or dress.
Children may bring trainers to school to wear in the playground or for PE.
- royal blue shorts
- white t-shirt
- a royal blue tracksuit for colder weather
- trainers or plimsolls