What People Say
At Earlsmead, we regularly collect and analyse feedback from the community so that we are constantly improving. Here is some of the feedback we received in 2022 - 2023.
Parents and Carers:
* 95% of parents say their children are happy at this school.
* We’d like to thank Miss Khambhalia at Cherry class (Y2) for being a great teacher, and a big shoutout thanking all the staff at Earlsmed primary school for their hard work making the school a great establishment.
* I would like to thank the entire staff and head teacher for their wonderful job. My daughter is really doing well. Thank you so much for your great work.
* The SEN staff have inproved over the last few years. My child has become more confident and expressive with a clear understanding of acceptable behaviour. Staff have supported him throughout his journey at school. Both Mrs Fennell and Mrs Kaur have worked exceptionally well with both parents and the child. Thank you!
* Mr Hambidge is a wonderful teacher and so is Ms Khambhalia, they have been amazing throughout the year. I have seen a sense of determination in my child for whatever has been asked for as part of the curriculum and also she has become more confident and courageous in taking part in the regular school assemblies and other activities.
* Miss Pandian has done a great job of settling my child in to the year. She is a clearly dedicated member of staff.
* Thank you to all staff at the school, especially Ms Ahmed. After-school sports activities are also appreciated, thanks Mr Marshall.
* Mr Shah is an awesome teacher and has made learning an amazing experience for my daughter. He is also very professional in his approach. An asset to the school.
* The SEND department have been extremely supportive with my son. I would like to give my biggest appreciation to Miss Caton, Miss Pandian and Mrs Fennell for their huge support and help with my son. Thank you!!!
* Ms. Omar has been very, very good. She makes sure that we are getting regular and constant updates as well as regular home study material for kids.
* Really appreciate the move to face to face parents evening which I fed back in the last survey so great to see the change. Thankyou!
* I am very happy with the teaching style of Ms Amin. She has made my daughter a very happy child and improved her self-confidence. She always learns the best of each child and highlights them and encourages them. My daughter and myself are very thankful for having her as a teacher.
* Thank you to Miss Pandian for being a wonderful teacher.
* I like this school for my kids.
* I love working in my role! It's hard work and an everyday learning and challenging experience but one that I am thoroughly enjoying.
* Head always seeks ways to support our workload and wellbeing. Enjoy our wellbeing committee.
* We are always given deadlines in advance and SLT always offer support (including more time if needed). PPA is always made up when it is missed and middle leaders are often offered extra time out of class to complete tasks. Very much appreciated and welcomed to help manage the workload.
* SLT are very hardworking and do all they can to ensure that workload is manageable.
* All staff at are school including leaders, are very encouraging and friendly. If I have any problems or worries that need to be addressed, I know that the problems or worries will be resolved.
* Staff well-being is a top priority at this school. There is a very good support network.
* It is a pleasure to come to work every day. Working with staff that are caring, supportive, friendly and ready to help and support when required. Not just about work issues but also if you just need a chat.
* A good and well managed school with friendly staff.
* Thankful to be in a supportive workplace. Efforts to boost morale whether through humour, well-being days are appreciated.
* SLT work as a team to safeguard all pupils and staff. There is a strong sense of cohesion and collaboration across all roles within the school. Wellbeing initiatives and training has been effective in enhancing teacher efficacy.
* I love working here and feel proud to say I work here.
* The Head and all staff work so very hard and are so approachable - we work as a team.
* Always know I am supported and adore the Ethos of this school ('Home from Home' feel). The wide range of topics in insets that has taken place this academic year has been brilliant in developing confidence, knowledge and skills to support staff and the children in our school.
* The School takes all the staff's points of view into consideration.
* Headteacher works very hard, is very approachable and supports all of us well. Have enjoyed all of the training over this year.
* SLT strive to ensure that Earlsmead is a happy and safe place for the children. Staff are positive and have a 'can do' attitude and many members of staff go out their way to help others. It is evident that SLT have a genuine care and concern for the children and staff. It is a joy to be part of the Earlsmead team.